Kenya is the land of the Masai Mara. A wild paradise that houses impressive wildlife with species that only there you can see; Tsavo’s red elephant, Amboseli elephant, and to the pink flamingos, can take a safari and see them up close or rest on the beaches of Mombasa in the shade of a palm tree.
Listening closely to the survival stories of tribes such as the Massai, the Samburu, the Swahili and the Kikuyu who have kept their traditions are incredible experiences that mark you for a lifetime.
What is an evisa for Kenya?
It is a document granted by the Government of Kenya via email that allows a foreign citizen belonging to a country classified as eligible with a valid passport to enter Kenya for business or pleasure. The passport must be valid for at least six more months to apply for eVisa. This document was implemented by the Government of Kenya in September 2015.
Types of Kenya eVisa
- Kenya Tourist Visa: This type of visa is granted to those people from countries that need a visa but are coming for tourism reasons. It is a visa for a single entry and is valid for 90 days to stay 90 days. This visa is subject to renewal for up to six months.
- Kenya Transit Visa: It is also a single entry visa that uses Kenya to connect with other countries. Valid for 90 days to stay 72 hours.
- Kenya Business Visa: It’s a single entry visa given to people who go to Kenya on a business trip. Valid for 90 days and allows you to stay in the country for up to 90 days.
Apply Online For An Evisa
What are the requirements to apply for Kenya eVisa?
The three types of Visa report to the Government an amount of money that depends on the type of visa for service charges and card handling depending on the type of visa requested.
The requirements for a single entry Kenya Visa are as follows:
- Valid travel document, as a passport.
- One blank page on the Passport.
- A return ticket of the applicant.
Procedure to apply for Kenya eVisa
If you are a foreign eligible individual, you can apply for the Kenya eVisa. All you have to do is:
- Answer an online questionnaire. There they will ask for your personal information, passport information, and reasons for your trip, date of entry and time of stay. You may be asked for your host’s personal information depending on the reason for your trip. Maybe you should provide more information than may change from person to person. You have to be sure to respond to all requested information to ensure the positive results of your request.
- With your debit or credit card, make an online payment,
- Check your email and download the eVisa PDF.
If you provide your data with complete accuracy you are guaranteed the success of the procedure and you only have to travel to such a beautiful land as Kenya.